Permalink for this post
- a physician who has chosen full-time (or almost full-time) mommyhood at home
- a resident who’s got a kid or two, and you aren’t sure any longer that you want to go out into practice
- perhaps a resident who doesn’t have kids yet, and you’re still contemplating never practicing
- a burned-out doctor who is exhausted by the daily juggling act of family and work and is considering quitting medicine
- a physician who is dedicated to dogs or horses or cats, instead of kids, and wants to quit the medical rat race
- a physician who has happily left practice and is building a “life after medicine”
- a woman physician … although we won’t keep you out if you’re a guy!
… and you are …
- not entirely certain about your choice
- feeling misunderstood
- torn and conflicted
- no longer clear about your identity
- craving intellectual stimulation
- missing the mental satisfaction that learning and knowing medicine gave you
If this is, in part or in total, a description of you, you belong with us!